UltraMealA® is a medical food formulated to nutritionally support the management of conditions associated with metabolic syndrome, such as central obesity, insulin resistance, and altered body composition. UltraMeal has been demonstrated to have a low glycemic index (referenced against glucose) andaEU"along with a healthy dietary program and regular exerciseaEU"is designed to support a healthy body composition by targeting fat loss and helping to maintain lean muscle. Each serving of UltraMeal provides:
- 15 grams of non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.
- 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)aEU"a body-ready, nature-identical folateaEU"to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
- Low-glycemic-index meal option to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Good source of fiber to support gastrointestinal health.
- 600 mg of dairy-free calcium (60% RDI). Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and protecting bone strength.