100 MG OF C0ENZYME Q10 STABILIZED IN LECITHIN, TO SUPPORT NORMAL CARDIOVASCULAR AND NEUROLOGICAL HEALTH
- Supports cellular energy production and respiration
- Enhances mitochondrial electron transport and energy production
- Important for overall cardiovascular and neurological health
- Supports healthy gum/periodontal tissue
- Protective antioxidant
- Helpful in correcting CoQ10 deficiencies resulting from HMG-CoA reductase inhibiting cholesterol-lowering medications
Coenzyme Q10 inhibits the oxidation of LDL cholesterol and protects mitochondrial and cellular membranes. Due to these cellular membrane and structural benefits, CoQ10 may be beneficial for a wide range of health conditions. CoQ10 has shown positive protective benefits for heart and neurological function. Oxidized LDL cholesterol plays an important part in the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis. CoQ10 acts as a cofactor in the mitochondrial electron transport chain where it accepts electrons from complex l and ll, an activity directly involved in the production of cellular energy via ATP production.