Olive Leaf Extract is derived from the leaves of the Mediterranean olive tree. This extract is standardized for % Oleuropein, a powerful phytonutrient
- Olive leaves contain high amounts of oleuropein, making their extracts a valuable source of this nutrient without the need to consume large amounts of olive oil.
- Olive Leaf Extract is standardized to 6% oleuropein, a bitter glycoside and key constituent identified for therapeutic benefit.
- Research has shown that it is one of nature's most powerful antioxidants, having a broad-range of immune-enhancing properties.
- Medicinal use of olive leaves dates back to ancient Egypt and is referenced by Hippocrates. It's mentioned in modern medical texts as a powerful antioxidant that can help give support to the healthy immune system, cardiovascular system, and joints.
- All Best Naturals products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world -- Proudly Made in USA -- Purity & Potency Guaranteed