A dietary supplement to nutritionally support healthy hormonal balance and acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) metabolism.
Dim-Pro Plus contains BioResponse-DIM®, a patented form of diindolylmethane and the amino acid glycine.
Diindolylmethane, discovered in cruciferous vegetables, is a natural indole which promotes beneficial estrogen metabolism.
BioResponse - DIM®
- Nutritionally supports cytochrome detoxification enzyme activity, increasing the production of 'good' estrogen (2-hydroxy) metabolites.
- Promotes healthy hormonal balance for breast and cervical health in peri-menopausal and menopausal women.
- Women consuming BioResponse-DIM® report reduced breast tenderness, greater menstrual comfort, and improved PMS symptoms.
- Supports aspirin detoxification through glycine conjugation.
- Nutritionally supports the in vivo glycine pool and liver function.
For centuries, people have known that cruciferous vegetables - broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage and cauliflower - have value as health promoting foods. However, only recently has science pinpointed the specific activity of individual cruciferous phytonutrients, such as diindolylmethane.
To be beneficial, pure diindolylmethane needs to be made bioavailable. This hurdle was cleared in 1998 when BioResponse™ Nutrients developed its unique and patented "Phytosorb" delivery system - the only method known to produce truly absorbable diindolylmethane.