Borage Oil is a nutritional oil rich in polyunsaturated fats. Linoleic Acid and Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) are enhanced essential fatty acids. Although the body can manufacture GLA from dietary linoleic acid, it can be more efficiently utilized for body functions when supplied directly by dietary sources. Borage Oil is a more concentrated source of GLA than Evening Primrose Oil (EPO). One Borage Oil softgel is equivalent to about 5 standard EPO softgels in GLA content.
- Supplies 240 mg of the fatty acid GLA used by most cells to produce the soothing PGE1 prostaglandins
- Hexane Free -- Extracted by a special cold-press process, which leaves no harmful residues -- More than twice the GLA yield of evening primrose oil -- Rich in Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- Supports Cardiovascular Health, Supports Fat Reduction
- Natural source of fiber, absorbing excess liquid, protecting the digestive tract and promoting bowel regularity
- All Best Naturals products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world -- Proudly Made in USA -- Purity & Potency Guaranteed