Alpha lipoic acid (aka ALA, lipoate or thioctic acid) is utilized as an antioxidant and co-factor in glycolysis. Glycolysis is the initial process in most of the body's pathways to breakdown glucose into useful forms of energy. Though critical to life, ALA is not a vitamin because it can be synthesized from essential fatty acids and the amino acid L-cysteine. However, no food is rich enough to serve as a good source.
- Naturally Occurring Vitamin
- Powerful Antioxidant
- Defends Against Free Radicals
- Recycles Antioxidant Nutrients Such As Vitamin C And Vitamin E
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar level when used as part of the diet; All best naturals products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world; Proudly Made in USA
- High Potency; 600 mg per capsule; 120 capsules per bottle; No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts; Purity and potency guaranteed
- 120 Caps