COMBINES BOTANICALS, NATURAL OILS, AND CONNECTIVE TISSUE REPAIR COMPOUNDS FOR HEALTHY JOINT SUPPORT
- Essential fatty acids from Emu oil for anti-inflammatory benefit.
- Extracts of willow bark, myrrh, boswellia, turmeric, angelica, cinnamon, ginger, and camphora for broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory action and pain relief.
- Supports reduction of inflammatory leukotrienes, prostaglandins, and cytokines, including TNF alpha, COX 2, and the inflammatory components of the LOX family of mediators.
- Cetyl myristoleate for joint lubrication and T-cell immune balance.
- MSM for anti-inflammatory action and structural repair support.
- Hyaluronic acid for connective tissue healing support.
ARTHROGENX CREAM (TOPICAL) is designed for your patients with musculoskeletal pain and discomfort. It can be used alone or in conjunction with oral products such as: ArthroGenx capsules, Pain X, EPA/DHA, etc. This product is formulated with long-term results in mind. It will give an immediate sense of warmth and help ease pain, but unlike most topical products, it doesn’t stop with just analgesic benefits. ArthroGenx cream has key nutrients that assist in reducing inflammatory mediators, feeding cell membranes with essential fatty acids, and supporting connective tissue repair. In addition, the active ingredients in ArthroGenx cream promote proper joint lubrication for comfortable range of motion and flexibility. The unique blend of ingredients provided in ArthroGenx support both relief of painful symptoms and joint repair for an all encompassing approach to joint health.
After an injury, initially use RICE (Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate). ArthroGenx cream is excellent during this stage of treatment. After the initial swelling dissipates continue to use ArthroGenx cream and consider discontinuing the ice treatment and moving toward gentle heat. Low-level heat will enhance circulation to the injured area and promote a more rapid resolution of the symptoms. High heat is not recommended as it could cause further injury to already damaged cells. Orally, BioGenesis PainX is also excellent to work systemically to resolve inflammation and promote a more rapid response to treatment.