Alpha lipoic acid (aka ALA, lipoate or thioctic acid) is utilized as an antioxidant and co-factor in glycolysis. Glycolysis is the initial process in most of the body's pathways to breakdown glucose into useful forms of energy. Though critical to life, ALA is not a vitamin because it can be synthesized from essential fatty acids and the amino acid L-cysteine. However, no food is rich enough to serve as a good source.
- Naturally occurring vitamin -- Powerful Antioxidant -- Defends against free radicals -- Recycles antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin C and vitamin E
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar level when used as part of the die
- 200 mg per Softgel -- 120 Capsules per bottle
- No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts
- All Best Naturals products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world -- Proudly Made in USA -- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
- 120 Caps